Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cozy Bedrooms

The one room in the home that I think is not so bad small is the bedroom. Of course we all need space for our clothes and things, but sleep does not require tons of space! Ok, I will confess, I only have enough space for one bedside table. I wish I had enough room NOT to have my bed pushed up against the wall. After 10 years, I finally made my husband switch sides with me so I have the easy out. Bedrooms do make you want to cocoon, so small is not so bad. Plus, how much time do you spend in your room during the day anyways?

1 comment:

momma j lee ♥ said...

a cozy bedroom is so important but i need a little space in my room since i do a lot in there. it's my haven away from the world but also from the rest of the house ..aka the kitchen! haha...

great images:)